Monitoring Evaluation & Knowledge Program Representative for Papua - Jayapura
If you want to contribute to conservation efforts in Indonesia, this is the opportunity for you to join the national conservation organization in Indonesia. WWF-Indonesia, an independent national conservation organization, is part of a global network of WWF. WWF-ID is seeking the best candidate for the Monitoring Evaluation & Knowledge Program Representative position for Papua. This position will be based in Jayapura, Papua, and report directly to the Head of Quality & Program Development.
This position is responsible for periodically supporting and being involved in the ongoing monitoring & evaluation process in ensuring the achievement of programmatic targets, project achievement, and endless knowledge management at the supported program level. Monev & KM representatives also play a role in collecting, compiling, and providing access to all data, information, and knowledge contained in or generated by WWF-Indonesia projects managed by supported programs. In addition, Monev & KM representatives also play a role in facilitating the necessary administrative functions related to data and information needs in the proposal preparation process and the reporting needs of each supported program team.
The scope of activities includes:
- Facilitate monthly, 3 monthly, 6 monthly, and annual Monitoring & Evaluation processes, including preparing systems, templates, and monitoring reporting status.
- Support the development of systems, tools, and guides to support the Monev & KM processes and their implementation at the program level
- Ensuring Quality Control and Quality Assurance on monitoring results reporting documents (TPR, Evaluation Report, etc.) for the Kalimantan Program
- Analyze & evaluate results and outputs at the project and program level
- Provide input and submit analysis results to project leaders, program managers, and related heads of programs
- Coordinate the collection, management, and ensuring of the availability of data and knowledge products produced by the WWF-ID program
- Provide data & information that has been collected for reporting, evaluation, and Knowledge Management purposes
- Identify the knowledge & expertise possessed by the program team for Knowledge Management needs and facilitate the knowledge-sharing process.
Requirements for this position are:
- Minimum has a Bachelor's degree (S1) in Statistics, Management, or Conservation. A Master's degree (S2) will be preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the related field and at the same position level.
- Have high loyalty to work.
- Able to lead and work as a team well.
- Have good analytical skills, result oriented, have good communication skills, and have interpersonal relationships.
- Databases and information systems.
- Strategic planning and monitoring of conservation programs.
- National and international environmental and social safeguards.
- Passion for nature conservation and sustainable development, coupled with a belief in the WWF Mission.
- Adherence to WWF’s values of Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, and Courage.
Interested applicants should send their resume/CV and application letter to [email protected], with the subject Monitoring Evaluation & Knowledge Program Representative for Papua - Jayapura no later than October 3, 2022.